How to Change your Mail settings
Other resources are located at Support
Instructions for changing your mail server names in Outlook and Outlook Express.
1. Open Outlook or Outlook Express
Select TOOLS then ACCOUNTS,
the "Internet Accounts" windows will appear.
(note that on some versions of Outlook you will need to select TOOLS then SERVICES)
Select the MAIL
4. Select the Account you need to modify (in some cases it should can 184.108.40.206 or eetronics.com).
5. Click on PROPERTIES.
6. The PROPERTIES windows will appear.
7. Select the SERVERS tab
8. Modify the "Incoming mail (POP3)" (most likely is currently set to 220.127.116.11 )
IT should be mail.eetronics.com. or mail.nankipoo.com
on what your domain is
9. In the "Outgoing mail (SMTP)" (most likely is currently set to 18.104.22.168 )
depending on what your domain is
10. DO NOT use "My server requires authentication".
11. Make sure not to change the user name and pass word.....Unless it is less than 5 digits (see above)
12. Once you have made the proper modifications click "OK" to save your changes. Then close all the open windows
13. You should now be at the main Outlook Screen. We recommend you test your mail accounts to make sure they are working properly. This includes sending test mail to yourself, and repleying to yourself.
14. Lastly ...... Very important! If your mail still fails to work call (731) 285-5936
Also you can test your mail ....here via webmail
Thanks for everyone's patience during this change.
It should be a more secure and less junk mail for everyone, hopefully worth the trouble.
Fill the form out below and it will be emailed to the support department